Old Man Winter has a way of ensuring we know he is around. From frigid temperatures to snow to ice mixtures, we are on constant alert for hazardous driving conditions. The City of Calgary sends out their large trucks to plow and spread salt, sand, and other chemicals on the pavements to create better street conditions. However, the residue from all the treatments can leave your car in poor shape. You can curtail some of the damage by utilizing car detailing services in Calgary.
Choose TireForce, Calgary’s mobile detailing services where we meticulously clean and detail your vehicle with our exclusive ‘No Rinse Wash and Shine’ process. We use less water and still get the results you expect – a slick and glossy showroom look. Fall in love with your truck or car again with our detailing services and best of all, being a mobile detailing service, we perform all our work at your chosen location.
4 Tips To Keep Road Salt From Damaging Your Car
Washing your car is not just for the warmer seasons. Your vehicle is probably the most vulnerable to rust damage in the wintertime. Staying on top with these four suggestions will help mitigate problems later:
- Get a head start by waxing the exterior. Wax is a protectant that guards against the corrosive salt and chemicals used during this season. The best time to apply is at the beginning of the season, but even if winter is in full force, take advantage of vehicle detailing in Calgary, as you will find at TireForce.
- Clean up your tires. Start with salt-free tires and keep it that way throughout the season. This action will help keep them from kicking up the stuff all over the road. You can also do this by avoiding puddles whenever possible.
- Don’t be afraid of using a DIY car wash. Grabbing the wand in a car wash bay can be gratifying as you watch the high-powered soap and water pummel the grime away. Remember to wash your vehicle during the day when the temperatures are above freezing. Your truck will then have the rest of the time to dry. Don’t forget to open and close your doors to prevent freezing.
- Avoid the snow. The salt on the roads will be the freshest right before and after a snowstorm. If you don’t need to be out during these times, then don’t. Additionally, stay out of deep snow. Not only is it a driving hazard, but it will pack into your undercarriage and be challenging to remove, thus leading to corrosion.
- Waverunner. How many people will be riding the Sea Doo for sale at once? Extended seating options for up to three riders are available from this personal watercraft manufacturer.
Outstanding Car Detailing In Calgary By TireForce
Few of us want to get out when it’s cold and wash our vehicles. If it’s too cold, no one should be washing their car as it is, but with mild-enough conditions, why not trust the experts at TireForce? We do more than take care of your tires. We offer full mobile detailing services in Calgary to ensure your truck, car, or van is clean and free of the salt and chemicals that will cause damage. Call us today and let us take care of the rest.
Call us at 833-446-8473 or book an appointment online for your vehicle detailing service in Calgary.