Have you ever watched a movie set in the 1960s and remember seeing the dad figure washing and waxing the family car on Saturday morning? Since the advent of the car, we have been in love with our wheels. We have seen Model-Ts grow into 55 Chevys then to ‘land yachts’ and muscle cars. You understand that regular maintenance is pertinent to the lifespan of your vehicle, so you have the oil changed and get broken items fixed. What if we took a page from our dads and granddads and made washing and mobile detailing a regular routine? You will get more life out of your vehicle when you invest in all aspects of maintenance – under the hood, inside, and outside.
A Comparison and Contrast of Automatic Car Washes and Professional Detailing
If you are reluctant to spend much time washing the exterior of your vehicle because of a lack of time, you have options. Automatic car washes are convenient and economical if you wash your truck frequently. But it’s with professional detailing that you bring your vehicle back to its pristine condition. When used together, you have a recipe for success. Here is a brief comparison and contrast of using both types of washing options:
Automatic Car Washes:
- Washing your car or truck should be a routine item. Automatic car washes make it convenient to get rid of dirt and grime bi-weekly throughout the year. They also help when the weather is nasty, and your vehicle is covered in mud or road salt.
- Contaminants harm your vehicle, especially if left on it. Quality automatic washes used regularly will cause much less harm than if you left the gunk on and then let it get smeared around.
- Automatic car washes offer some of the perks of a hand wash, but they are not always the best choice. Yes, an undercarriage cleaning is good from time to time, and you may choose a spray-on wax sealant. These offer short-term protection only.
- Using a car wash service is not the end-all-be-all for the health of your vehicle. It would help if you considered it the opportunity to keep bugs and road muck off your truck regularly while also benefiting from quarterly detailing services.
- Having your car detailed can be very convenient when choosing a mobile detailing service in the Calgary area. Our professionals come to your location so that you can have your car washed, waxed, and detailed while you continue with other tasks, be it house cleaning, or Netflix binging. Prefer while you are at work.
- A professional handwashing is the best way to remove build-up without damaging the clear coat and paint. Car detailing pros understand how to wash vehicles in such a way with quality products that minimize any damage.
- Wax applied by hand is ideal to ensure your car gets the protection it needs in between washings. The right mobile detailing service will have the needed supplies to apply and buff the wax, leaving your vehicle with that showroom shine.
- Detailing takes car washing to a whole new level. Use it as an avenue to complement your bi-weekly washings. Professional detailers can clean more than the outside of your vehicle with specialized products. They can dive into the interior and bring it back to a like-new level.
Enhance Your Vehicle’s Cleaning Routine with Mobile Car Detailing by TireForce
Give your car, truck, SUV, or van every opportunity to last you for years when you utilize the professional detailing services of TireForce. Our professionals come to your location and conduct a thorough washing and interior detailing of your vehicle. We use a high-lubricity pH-balanced wash solution to get all dirt, grime, and bug guts off your paint while you go about your day. Your car will love you! Contact us today to set up your appointment.
Call us at 833-446-8473 or book an appointment online for Calgary’s preferred mobile car detailing service.
Everyone likes to save money, especially when it comes to tires. These vital parts on your car may be the most expensive upkeep item on it. Is it possible to keep the costs down while still getting quality replacement tires? Yes. It takes a little patience and some savvy, but you can walk away knowing you have what you need at a great price. Couple your new savings with a mobile tire service in Calgary, and now you have the best of both worlds – saving money and time. Few of us can resist this convenience.
6 Tips to Save Money when Buying New Tires
Caring for your tires is the first step in saving money. Regular rotations and ensuring they have the proper tire pressure can help give you many more kilometers and years from the rubber that keeps you on the road. When you need new tires for your car, truck or SUV, enlist these additional steps to save you money:
- Be willing to switch brands: Some of us will only buy Michelin tires, while others swear by Mickey Thompson. Sometimes, you may need to jump ship and swim over to a different brand to get a better price with a rebate or discount, of course, ensuring that you are still getting trusted quality and the right tires for your ride.
- Consider negotiating prices: Some retailers will consider price negotiations, such as a slight discount if you buy four tires at once instead of a pair at a time. Some companies will also offer price matching so that you can get the tire you want at a lower price from a company you trust. At TireForce, we work with our suppliers and partners to give you, our customer, the best price.
- Ask about free perks: Want lifetime balance and free rotation? Ask, and you could receive. Other options include free warranties and road-hazard protection. Keep an eye out for Black Friday deals: It may be possible to get fantastic deals on new tires because retailers want to ensure they make plenty of sales before the end of the year.
- Stick with the correct tire size: You may be tempted to put a bigger tire on your vehicle because it is cheaper. However, it could cost you more at the pump because of lower gas mileage.
- Choose tires that match the way you drive: Off-road tires may be fun when you go off-roading or camping, but they are not practical for everyday driving. Why pay more for a type of tire you would only use occasionally?
Find the Best Tires at Great Prices – Contact TireForce
TireForce offers many options to ensure you stay on the road with quality tires installed at your location. We offer the convenience you seek when it comes to purchasing tires. Not only can you buy tires from us, but we will install them, and even store your seasonal tires. Now that’s convenience at its best with a great price to boot! Ensure your car is in tip-top shape by replacing tires as needed and choosing a mobile tire service in Calgary that cares about your safety and convenience.
Call us at 833-446-8473 or book an appointment online for your Calgary tire change service.
Savvy shoppers know that to get a good deal on purchases, it’s all about timing. The best time to buy electronics is during Black Friday sales. So, when is the best time to purchase new tires for your car, van, or truck in Calgary? It depends on different factors. There isn’t one perfect time to make this investment, but it’s always a good idea to do a quick internet search for ‘tire repair shop near me’ and enlist dependable services from your Calgary tire service shop to get you the best deal.
5 Considerations on Buying Tires at the Best Time
Since buying new tires is a significant investment, when is the best time to make your purchase? Check out these five factors to consider:
Look at the condition of your existing tires: An essential item determining when to buy new tires is your safety. It’s a good idea to keep an eye on the tread depth of your wheels. Most tires will last about five years with regular driving; however, you shouldn’t settle for a specific timeline. Instead, understand when the tread is wearing thin, the sidewalls are cracking, or they are getting old. Ask our team of tire technicians to inspect the health of your tires-TireForce will guide you with the purchase of new tires, too! Don’t wait for a ‘sale’ when your safety is at risk.
Ask about Special Offers from Your Distributor: Working with a reputable distributor can also save you some money. Find a dependable tire repair shop like TireForce that not only sells you quality tires but will also install them for you. When shopping around, ask us about any special offers we may have. Being that TireForce is a mobile tire shop, we will also come to your preferred location to deliver and install the tires for you.
Research for Manufacturer Offers: Sometimes, manufacturers offer rebates instead of discounts. You may pay a higher initial price, but the rebate ensures you get the brand of tires you want, and trust, at a great price. TireForce is Calgary’s mobile tire service and we can track down the best brands with special offers to save you money.
Consider the Upcoming Season: Experts suggest that there are two times a year when you will get the best price – spring and fall. It makes sense when you think about the upcoming season and the driving conditions you will be facing. Ideally, you will want to plan ahead and take advantage of these times, and then you can have the right tire at a great price before the extreme weather conditions arrive. Be sure to ask our team of tire technicians and we will be happy to help you out.
Think about the Type of Tire You Need: When is the best time to buy Christmas decorations? After Christmas, of course! The same idea holds true for tires. When you are looking for seasonal tires, it is better to purchase in the off-season when possible. Another advantage of waiting is that you may have better choices and pricing. All-season tires should generally be bought during moderate weather before extremes kick in and other drivers rush to replace their tires.
It’s Always the Right Time to Buy Tires when You Shop with TireForce
Remember safety first when deciding on the best time to buy your tires. If your existing tires are not in the best shape, don’t risk damage to your car or your life. Save money and time by contacting the team at TireForce. We are based in Calgary and we can help you find the perfect set of wheels for your vehicle and install them at your preferred location. Contact us today for fast, friendly service.
Call us at 833-446-8473 or book an appointment online for Calgary’s preferred mobile tire service.
In today’s world, time is the new currency. We are busy, and finding time to take care of the day-to-day maintenance items of your home or car is much easier said than done. Few of us can lay our heads on our pillows and know we checked everything on our to-do lists. Some days, it would be most convenient if you could clone yourself. Well, self-cloning machines are not available to the public, but there are things you can do to get more time out of your day. One way to get more accomplished is by utilizing car detailing services. The right company will come to your Calgary home or office, handle all the cleaning of your car, and leave you with one more checkmark on your long honey-do list.
Enjoy More Time with Calgary Detailing Services
The benefits of having your car or truck detailed are numerous. For example, you work with a professional and can build a relationship with them. They will know your vehicle and how you like it cleaned. Additionally, detailing helps keep your car looking its best and giving it a longer lifespan. Mobile detailing has some advantages, including saving you time. Here are four ways you save time by using a mobile detailing service:
- Easy Booking Process: You don’t have to play phone tag. Today’s technology lets you quickly book your appointment online via a mobile-friendly website. That means you can quickly find a convenient time for your schedule while eating lunch, watching your favourite television show, or during your kids’ soccer practice.
- Simple Packages: Sometimes, having too many choices is not a good thing as it can quickly overwhelm us. Save time by choosing a package that fits your needs at the moment. You can also add on additional services when you have more time to decide what would be best.
- Secure Payments: Utilizing technology makes it not only easy but secure to pay for your services. You can pay before your appointment or wait until the service is complete. In either case, your payment is secure. Convenient Location: Who doesn’t want more convenience in their lives? Busy people need services that allow them to keep moving through their day with a little interruption while still ensuring the important stuff gets done. Mobile detailing services come to your place of work or home to handle the cleaning of your vehicle. That means you can keep working while we are. At the end of a hard day, you can sit in your newly cleaned car and head home with one task checked off your to-do list.
Convenient Time-Saving Mobile Car Detailing by TireForce
Gain more of your day back when you choose experienced detailing services from a Calgary favourite, TireForce. Our professional technician will arrive promptly at your location, even if it is at your place of employment. Hand us the keys, and we’ll take care of the rest when you book your appointment with us today!
Call us at 833-446-8473 or book an appointment online for Calgary’s preferred car detailing services.
Tires are built to last for quite a long time; however, they will not last forever. Finding your next set of wheels does not have to be an arduous task. Your current tires will give you a ton of information to prepare you for shopping at the nearest tire shop to you. Soon you will be driving down the road with new tires perfect for your car or truck and style of driving. Utilizing the services of a mobile automotive and tire shop makes the process simple and stress-free.
Helpful Tire Buying Checklist
Knowledge is power, even in the tire business. Start your search with this helpful checklist:
- Read the Tire Code: Before you start your search, it is helpful to know what you already have on your vehicle. The tire code will break down the main specs of the tire on your wheels, including:
- Tire Type – The first letters indicate the type – P for passenger, LT for light truck, ST for the special trailer, and T for temporary
- Tread Width – Next are three numbers indicating the tread width in millimeters
- Aspect Ratio – After the slash comes to the aspect ratio, which indicates the relation of height and width
- Internal Construction – You will see more letters like R for radial, B for bias-belt, or “-“ for bias-ply
- Diameter – This number provides you with the inches in diameter of the wheel or rim
- Load Index – This indicates how much weight your tire can hold and is based on one tire, not all four
- Speed Rating – The final letter tells you at what speed the tire dissipates heat efficiently
2. Check Out the DOT or Transport Canada Code: By looking at this code, you can determine how old the tire is and offers the manufacturer’s information.
3. Find the UTGQ Code: When you find this code, it will tell you the characteristics of the tire, including the treadwear, traction, and temperature resistance.
4. Choose the Best Type of Tire: After gathering the codes and getting a feel for what you currently have on your vehicle, you can start researching the best type of tire to purchase. The most common types are:
- All-Season – This group offers you all-year grip, comfort, and a long lifespan
- Performance All-Season – You get the benefits of all-season tires with improved handling
- Ultra-High Performance – Ideal for high-performance cars, you will want to consider if you want all-season or three-season tires.
- All-Season Truck – Choose this type for handling excessive loads that SUVs and trucks often carry
- Winter/Snow – Want better grip in the winter months? Consider this seasonal tire.
Get Help Finding the Perfect Tire – Contact TireForce
Find the right fit for your truck or car when you talk with the knowledgeable team at TireForce. We make buying tires to a whole new level by coming to your location to replace your new tires. Why spend hours sitting in a waiting room when you can continue your day while we do the hard work? Give us a call today!
Call us at 833-446-8473 or book an appointment online for your next set of tires.
All year long, we depend on our cars to get us where we need to be. We often lose focus on what the elements can do to our beloved Subaru, Ford, or Chevrolet. The sun’s UV rays can fade the paint and ruin our tires. Have you ever thought of how that happens? The rays beating down on the car makes sense, but how does the sun affect your tires? As the sun heats up the paint on the metal of your vehicle, it also heats the asphalt that your tires rotate on. That action is only one way that hot weather affects your tire, potentially requiring you to conduct an Internet search for a ‘tire repair shop near me to save your ride.
3 Ways Your Tires Are Affected in the Hot Weather
We depend on our tires so much that we can easily take for granted the abuse they suffer through during the hot summer months, such as:
- Friction: Anytime you drive, your tires rub against the road, causing friction. That friction heats your tires. Add the additional heat from the sun beating down on the asphalt, and you have a recipe for a tire blowout.
- Rubber: The polymers that make up your tire’s rubber molecules vibrate when heated up. Excessive hot air causes them to expand even quicker, resulting in tire explosions.
- Molecules: All objects are made with atoms and molecules which vibrate. Heated molecules will vibrate intensely, causing tires to expand and potentially blow out.
Signs of Potential Tire Blowout
Luckily, you can keep an eye on your tires and look for some signs indicating things are not correct, including:
- Tires Are Hot to the Touch – Place your hand on your tire. Does it seem excessively hot? They are likely overheating.
- Tire Pressure Is Too High – Manufacturers recommend certain PSI for your tires. Over-inflation means you have more air to overheat from friction and molecule expansion.
- Avoid Relying Solely on Your Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) – Often found in new vehicles, this system helps detect under-inflated tires, but not overinflated ones.
Tips to Protect Your Tires
In addition to the signs mentioned above, here are some tips to avoid a blowout:
- Check Your Air Pressure before you start driving and ensure you have the recommended amount of air in your tires. If you are going through a hot place, it is a good idea to keep a close eye on the pressure about every 120 kilometres.
- Replace Thin or Worn Tires with new all-weather or summer tires from your favourite Calgary tire repair shop near you.
- Keep Up on Maintenance, including keeping your tires properly inflated all year long.
Gain the Upper Hand this Summer with Help from TireForce
Don’t let the summer heat leave you stranded from a blown tire. Seek the services of a reliable Calgary tire repair service shop like TireForce. We will come to your location with new tires and change them on the spot. Enjoy the open road this summer when you choose to work with us today!
Call us at 833-446-8473 or book an appointment online for your next tire service in Calgary.
We all love convenience. The internet brings us many opportunities to make purchases without leaving our homes, such as ordering your groceries or a set of new tires. Problems arise when you need a service completed that requires you to leave your home or office. For example, you need someone to mount and balance those new tires. You can go down to your nearest tire shop, but why waste your day when the shop can come to you? Now is the time to try this expanding and super convenient service for yourself in Calgary.
Why You Should Consider Choosing a Mobile Tire Service in Calgary
Mobile tire services are growing in popularity. Many customers are jumping at the chance to get new wheel installation or repair work done in their driveway instead of having to travel to a shop. It makes sense when you consider the advantages, such as:
- You Save Money: Because of their lower overhead expenses, you can enjoy favorable service rates from a mobile tire service. If you are stuck on the side of the road, calling a tow truck to take you to a brick-and-mortar service adds to your overall costs.
- Saves You Time: Few of us enjoy sitting in our nearest tire shop for hours on a Saturday morning. We have busy lives! Mobile tire services come to your location, which can be at your house or place of employment. You can keep moving forward with your day with little-to-no interruption and gain excellent service with your new tires.
- Extremely Convenient: The convenience of this service coupled with the time savings can be a massive boost to your day or week. Feel free to watch your child’s baseball game while your new tires are being mounted and balanced in the parking lot.
- Gain Peace of Mind: Running out of time to tick all the boxes on your To-Do list? Gain peace of mind knowing that you can schedule tasks that you technically don’t have to take care of yourself.
- Contact-Reduced Service: COVID-19 reminded many of us that germs are everywhere. We washed our hands more and maintained social distancing. Mobile tire service offers you the advantage of remaining at home instead of heading down to a repair shop. Technicians can safely perform the needed work, and you can pay your bill with little or no contact.
Stay Home and Choose the Mobile Tire Service Calgary Loves!
Check out what other Calgary residents have already discovered – the convenience of mobile tire service. The professionals at TireForce have fully loaded vans ready to head to your home, office, or wherever you would like for tire repair work. Give us a call to book your appointment see what you have been missing!
Call us at 833-446-8473 or book an appointment online for your next mobile tire service in Calgary.
We spend several hours in our cars. We commute to work, drive to the grocery store, and haul kids to games and practices. We eat meals, watch movies, and do homework in them. Things get messy quickly. Keeping your car clean is still possible, even with a busy schedule. It may take everyone pitching in, but the whole family will benefit. Why not start the process with interior car detailing in Calgary? You get a clean slate from which to build new habits.
5 Tips to Keep the Interior of Your Vehicle Spotless
Who doesn’t want a clean car every day of the week? It’s possible when you implement these tips:
- Pull Everything Out that Doesn’t Belong: Do you have your son’s hockey equipment rattling around in the back of your van? It’s no big deal during the season, but when it’s off-season, pull it out and put it away. The same tactic applies to other items left in the vehicle. Clutter results in flying projectiles in an accident. Not only can it be a hazard, but it can also raise stress levels. So, pull everything out of your car, take inventory of what you do need in case of emergency, and only return those safety items. You might make it a rule that things are brought into the house when a ride is complete and not left to accumulate.
- Vacuum Regularly: Get rid of dust and debris fast by sweeping it up weekly. Start by taking out the floor mats, and then vacuum from the top down. You can even swipe the hose along your dash to get some of the nooks and crannies. Does Fido like to go for rides? Pet hair can be frustrating to remove. Invest in a pet-specific seat cover. Your fur baby can still go with you, and you won’t fight so much hair in your seats. If you run out of time to use the vacuum, take out and shake your floor mats at the very least.
- Keep Hard Surfaces Clean: Use a microfiber cloth and the appropriate automobile-specific cleaner to clean off and protect your dashboard. Remember to wipe down your steering wheel, gear shift, and door handles as well. Be sure to read labels to ensure you do not damage your interior.
- Scrub and Wipe Down Your Seats: Use the appropriate cleaner based on the type of interior fabric and wipe them down. For those caked-on spills, you may want to invest in an interior car detailing service. To avoid having trouble in the future, be sure to wipe up spills as soon as possible after they happen.
- Bonus Hacks: You don’t have to relegate cleaning to weekends only. Here are a few hacks to make cleaning easier:
- Keep a trash can or sack in the vehicle.
- Use silicone cupcake liners in your cup holders.
- Corral loose change with a chewing gum container.
- Always Fill Seat Gap: Block the space between your seat and the center console of your automobile with the finest seat gap Filler.
Get the Best Car Detailing in Calgary – Choose TireForce
Don’t leave that gum wrapper on the floor! Build the habit of a clean car now. Choose TireForce to give you that showroom look, and you’ll love keeping your car or truck spotless. As Calgary’s preferred mobile car detailing service, we come to you, saving you time. Contact us today and enjoy that ‘like new’ feeling again.
Call us at 833-446-8473 or book an appointment online for your next mobile interior car detailing service in Calgary.
Summer brings warm weather and plenty of opportunities to be outside, enjoying blue skies and nature. Sunny days make us happy and ready for an adventure. So we pop into our vehicles and take a drive down a long, dusty road. Unfortunately, while we get to enjoy the breeze and beautiful scenery, our cars suffer through the sun’s UV rays, and bugs splatter on the grill and windshield. You depend on your vehicle to get you where you need to be, so why not give it the attention it deserves and practices some summer cleaning habits? You can also invest in your ride’s longevity by checking out the services of Calgary’s preferred mobile auto detailing service.
4 Suggestions to Keep Your Car Looking Great All Season Long
Ensuring your truck or car looks its best and is protected against the intense summer sun is simple with these four suggestions:
- Wash Your Ride Weekly: Your car doesn’t see the same muck in summer as it does during the winter. However, it gets dirty with road dust that can harm your vehicle’s finish. A light washing after a long trip or traveling through some rough terrain helps keep grime at bay. Weekly wash downs give the best results, even if you don’t think there is too much-accumulated dirt. Keep these tips in mind when you grab your washing bucket:
- Use products specific to vehicles: Dish soap can cause more harm than good, so be sure to use car wash soaps.
Rinse your car off before you wash: Start by spraying off the big chunks of debris and leaves before you begin washing down the vehicle.
Move to the shade to dry: By drying off in the shade, you can help avoid water spots that the sun will cause.
- Focus on High Traffic Areas: Don’t wait for your weekly cleaning to get the bugs scrubbed off your truck. Tiny as they are, they hit hard when you are moving, and they can cause small scratches in the clear coat. The sun finds ways to fade your paint, and baked-on bugs are a great start. Make it a habit to focus on those high traffic areas like your windshield and front grill.
- Keep the Inside Clean: We spend more time outside in the summer. That means we carry more dirt and sand into our vehicles than usual. The grime will wear down your car mats and not give you the lifespan you expect. Also, slight spills from drinks soak into carpet and floorboards. Left unattended, mould can grow. Clean up spills right away.
- Apply Wax: Keep the clear coat protected, so your ride looks its best by applying wax and conditioners. Don’t forget to treat your tires as well. They take quite the beating and will benefit from some extra TLC.
Convenient Mobile Car Detailing by TireForce
The summer sun will affect your car’s exterior and interior. Keep up on cleaning and waxing, then call on TireForce for the extra care and attention your ride needs with auto detailing services. We come to you, so you can progress through your day while your vehicle gets meticulous detailing. Enjoy that new car look and feel!
Call us at 833-446-8473 or book an appointment online for Calgary’s preferred car detailing shop.
A newly washed and detailed vehicle is a sight to behold. The sheen on your hood allows you to see your reflection. Your carpet is brought back to life after all the grime and ground-in food have been removed. Then, there are your seats. Remember that chewing gum your toddler dropped? It’s no more. What a relief! Now that you have invested in a mobile detailing service from your favourite Calgary mobile detailing servie, how do you keep everything spic and span? It’s not as hard as you may think.
Use These 5 Suggestions on Your Freshly Detailed Car
Get more mileage out of your mobile detailing job when you take these action steps:
- Keep Trash Out: Use this clean slate to keep your truck or car free of trash. Each time you get home or stop for gas, look for any debris that needs picking up. It doesn’t matter the size. Be it straw wrappers, candy wrappers, or fast-food sacks, get them out of your automobile. You will love the results of implementing this simple habit.
- Take the Offensive: We are not referring to being rude, but instead, we suggest that you do what you can to prevent a mess. For example, lay down an old blanket before letting your dog into the backseat. There are plenty of accessories on the market that can protect your interior so that your furry friend can enjoy a Sunday drive, too. Not only can you keep fur from settling into the fibers of your seats, but also prevent that lovely wet dog smell after a trip to the park or beach.
- Make Some Family Rules: This tip may be the hardest one to do. We use our vehicles as much more than ways to get us from Point A to Point B. For a lot of us, we use them as dining rooms. So, try to avoid, or strictly limit, eating in your car. This will keep fruity cereal pieces from getting ground in the carpet along with the French fries.
- Use a Wax or Sealant to Protect Your Paint: The sun’s ultraviolet rays will cause your paint to fade and oxidize. Before you know it, you will find that your cherry red paint is a dull, rusty colour. Utilizing waxes, sealants, or ceramic coatings can significantly enhance the colour and longevity of your paint and clear coat.
- Give Your Car Weekly TLC: Life is busy, and you may not think you can add anything else to your full plate. However, you will be well pleased with how long your detail job will last when you run the vacuum and wash your vehicle once a week.
Save Time and Money with Mobile Detailing in Calgary
Protect the inside and outside of your ride with regular detailing. When you make it part of your vehicle’s maintenance, like oil changes, you will get the most enjoyment and longevity out of your car or truck. TireForce in Calgary makes it easy. With mobile car detailing, we come to you, so you can continue doing what you need to while we take care of the rest. Give us a call and enjoy that fresh off-the-showroom experience once again.
Call us at 833-446-8473 or book an appointment online for your next mobile detailing service in Calgary.