Have you ever watched a movie set in the 1960s and remember seeing the dad figure washing and waxing the family car on Saturday morning? Since the advent of the car, we have been in love with our wheels. We have seen Model-Ts grow into 55 Chevys then to ‘land yachts’ and muscle cars. You understand that regular maintenance is pertinent to the lifespan of your vehicle, so you have the oil changed and get broken items fixed. What if we took a page from our dads and granddads and made washing and mobile detailing a regular routine? You will get more life out of your vehicle when you invest in all aspects of maintenance – under the hood, inside, and outside.
A Comparison and Contrast of Automatic Car Washes and Professional Detailing
If you are reluctant to spend much time washing the exterior of your vehicle because of a lack of time, you have options. Automatic car washes are convenient and economical if you wash your truck frequently. But it’s with professional detailing that you bring your vehicle back to its pristine condition. When used together, you have a recipe for success. Here is a brief comparison and contrast of using both types of washing options:
Automatic Car Washes:
- Washing your car or truck should be a routine item. Automatic car washes make it convenient to get rid of dirt and grime bi-weekly throughout the year. They also help when the weather is nasty, and your vehicle is covered in mud or road salt.
- Contaminants harm your vehicle, especially if left on it. Quality automatic washes used regularly will cause much less harm than if you left the gunk on and then let it get smeared around.
- Automatic car washes offer some of the perks of a hand wash, but they are not always the best choice. Yes, an undercarriage cleaning is good from time to time, and you may choose a spray-on wax sealant. These offer short-term protection only.
- Using a car wash service is not the end-all-be-all for the health of your vehicle. It would help if you considered it the opportunity to keep bugs and road muck off your truck regularly while also benefiting from quarterly detailing services.
- Having your car detailed can be very convenient when choosing a mobile detailing service in the Calgary area. Our professionals come to your location so that you can have your car washed, waxed, and detailed while you continue with other tasks, be it house cleaning, or Netflix binging. Prefer while you are at work.
- A professional handwashing is the best way to remove build-up without damaging the clear coat and paint. Car detailing pros understand how to wash vehicles in such a way with quality products that minimize any damage.
- Wax applied by hand is ideal to ensure your car gets the protection it needs in between washings. The right mobile detailing service will have the needed supplies to apply and buff the wax, leaving your vehicle with that showroom shine.
- Detailing takes car washing to a whole new level. Use it as an avenue to complement your bi-weekly washings. Professional detailers can clean more than the outside of your vehicle with specialized products. They can dive into the interior and bring it back to a like-new level.
Enhance Your Vehicle’s Cleaning Routine with Mobile Car Detailing by TireForce
Give your car, truck, SUV, or van every opportunity to last you for years when you utilize the professional detailing services of TireForce. Our professionals come to your location and conduct a thorough washing and interior detailing of your vehicle. We use a high-lubricity pH-balanced wash solution to get all dirt, grime, and bug guts off your paint while you go about your day. Your car will love you! Contact us today to set up your appointment.
Call us at 833-446-8473 or book an appointment online for Calgary’s preferred mobile car detailing service.